Thursday, July 24, 2014

Dorothy vs The Wicked Witch

 My Ruby Slippers
If Dorothy had these babies, she would have never left Oz. These are Stuart Weitzman's version of the ruby slipper. These silk stiletto pumps are serious head-turners. They are sleek retro-designed pumps embellished with genuine Swarovski crystal encrusted heels. I have worn these shoes with everything, from an evening gown to my most tattered designer jeans paired with a cashmere ruby colored sweater.They retailed for $425. I bought these little gems for $159.


 My Little Pretty
The fight between Dorothy and the Wicked Witch over a pair of shoes, didn't have to happen. The Witch had her own shoes! These black beauties are on fire. They are "AZA" by Joan & David. The shiny patent is almost blinding. The 4" heel has a mirror finish detail on the underside. The inside of the shoe is red, and when I wear them, they give the appearance of a red light illuminating my feet. The original retail price was $189. I snagged them for the sweet price of $18.99, while vacationing in Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment