Thursday, July 24, 2014

Dress To Impress

Boardroom Ready
I purchased this entire outfit, shoes included for less than $100. I bought the blouse from Forever 21, for $24.99. I was so excited when I saw it, because it looked just like one I'd seen at a Versace store in Las Vegas for $465. The combination of navy and pearl is stunning. This shirt can even dress up jeans. I wear it with a pair of trouser cut, dark blue denim jeans, for a dressy-casual look. 

Here, it's paired with a navy blue skirt I found on the clearance rack at Burlington for $14.99. The skirt is pencil cut, with a wide waistband, enhanced by a slight v-shape cutout.

The pointed toe patent leather pump is by Via Spiga. They have scalloped edges and a silver metallic 3" heel. I purchased them from Nordstrom Rack for $49. The original price was $169.

Accessory Tip: 
Simple silver toned or pearl jewelry is a nice compliment to the pearlized undertone in the shirt. 

Shoe Tip: 
Invest in a classic pump that will transition easily as your fashion taste evolves. A 3" heel is high enough to give extension to your height, yet comfortable enough to walk in all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment