Wednesday, October 29, 2014

"I Hit The Shoe Jackpot"

These Boots Are Made For 
Walking!

You won't believe what amazing price I got these Salvatore Ferragamo, "G700 Pegasus" boots for. I bought them a few weeks ago at Haute.com, a Nordstrom online website. I was wishing on a star, when I saw them in a major fashion magazine, while at the hair salon back in June. Knowing that I would never lay down $1850 for a pair of boots, I put them on my watch list, and periodically "googled" them to see if I could find them on sale. After checking on them for several months, I gave up on the idea of being able to buy them at my preset price point.

Well luckily for me, I had a ding, ding, ding, ding, ding moment, while perusing through the clearance boots at Haute.com, and these popped up at $299. That's more than 80% off the original retail price. Purchasing these at this kind of discount is a two-fold win. One, I bought them at a drastically reduced price, and two, should I decide to, I can resale them online on Ebay, Poshmark or Tradesy and probably make a profit.

The zebra print trench coat is by Ralph Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment