Monday, November 24, 2014

Casual Cool

Casual, Cool & Chic

I like the comfort of being laid back and the easiness of dressing casually, but I also love maintaining chicness while I do it. This tribal print gray & black wool blend jacket comes from Forever21. I found it in the clearance section, and it was half off the already marked down price.  I only paid $12 for it. The black lycra leggins are by DKNY. I bought them on sale for $ 21.99, from Nordstrom Rack. The original retail price was $79.99. This jacket is so versatile, it can be restyled just by changing the shoes and adding a nice winter hat.

Accessory Tip:
I added a little something to the outfit by accessorizing it with a cummerbund styled suede belt,  that is accented with leather trim and two snap enclosures.  A pair of silver hoops and simple silver chain are all you need to keep the look on trend.

Shoe Tip:
I wore these high heeled "Boutique9" booties with this outfit. The gray wool contrasts nicely with the black leather up the front, along the top and down the 4" heels. The brass accented lace up enclosures are also a nice detail.They were purchased from Nordstrom for around $99. 






Western Option:

An alternative to the short booties, are these over the knee riding boots. They are by Vince Camuto. The original retail price was $249.99. To enhance the riding boot, add a gray or black Stetson cowboy hat, black jeans, and a tooled leather belt for a more western vibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment